RE: Europa-List: Attempting a piecemeal forwarding of "Good News from

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Attempting a piecemeal forwarding of "Good News from
From: Steve & Eileen Genotte <genottes@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 09:40:40

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com]On Behalf Of Jeremy Davey
Kirkbymoorside "

* Europa-List message posted by: "Jeremy Davey" <EuropaFlyer_3@msn.com>

DaveBuzz asked me to send this on his behalf while he's having computer
problems:

Hello All,

<snip>
As for a US operation, I find recent remarks rather harsh and uncalled for
and I anticipate the new Europa will be in touch with all builders soon.
[...]
* HELLO!!  I know a number of you were hurt by the folding of EMIL, some
more than others, but the rancor I've seen on the board regarding the
"failures" of the new Europa owners has been unseemly at best.  It hasn't
even been a week,, yet accusations are already flying hither and yon
regarding Europa (2004) Ltd.'s supposed shortcomings.  How many of you
assumed they'd dropped the U.S. market without bothering to contact them,
eh?
* Can we put the lynch mobs on standby?  Sheesh.