Europa-List: Attempting a piecemeal forwarding of "Good News from Kirkby

Subject: Europa-List: Attempting a piecemeal forwarding of "Good News from Kirkbymoorside
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:55:15

DaveBuzz asked me to send this on his behalf while he's having computer
problems:

Hello All,

<edited out a chunk on Jos changing his email address and the posting going
to the old one, also a chunk on email addresses that bounced>

I apologise if not all Members received the information straightaway as
intended, but if addresses are changed, please do notify Rowland so that, if
we have important information to put out, at least we can try to keep
Members up to date (thanks Rob, got your new address, and Jac, just seen
yours too).

As for a US operation, I find recent remarks rather harsh and uncalled for
and I anticipate the new Europa will be in touch with all builders soon.
Andy allowed the Club to announce the news to its Members first, and then
issued the statement to various international aviation magazines. To say
they are 'Ignoring their biggest market' after only being in existance for
five days is perhaps not the most thoughtful statement to make, and neither
is comparing them to the previous management. I have actually spoken with
Andy Draper and the guys have enough on rebuilding and restocking from
scratch at one location, without having to setup a branch anywhere else:
They can post out direct from Kirkbymoorside to anywhere in the world, and
no doubt will consider further branches and/or Agents when they are in a
position to do so.

Finally, Jeremy has already said that the full info is now on the Club site,
and I'll just point out that I am the Europa Club Chairman (not an Email
List Chairman!), and thus will try my best to put Club Members first.

Chus,
dave bosomworth
(with Chairman's headset on!)

Regards,

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms