Re: Europa-List: Fw: Good News from Kirkbymoorside - WHAT GOOD

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fw: Good News from Kirkbymoorside - WHAT GOOD
From: Rowland Carson NEWS? <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:38:08
 NEWS?

>Did not get any message from the club.

Jos - and any others who may not have received that message -
apologies! It was generated by Chairman Dave Bosomworth. He
previously had problems using BCC addressing, and had relayed such
bulk messages through me. However, he believed the problems were
solved so went ahead and did it himself this time, using a list of
members' e-mail addresses I supplied. Looks like there is till a
spanner in the works somewhere. Thanks for the feedback.

regards

Rowland