RE: Europa-List: Fw: Good News from Kirkbymoorside ------>>> WHAT

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fw: Good News from Kirkbymoorside ------>>> WHAT
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:43:04

Hi, Jeff,

Check the Club Web Site for more details on that.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms