Re: Europa-List: Fw: Good News from Kirkbymoorside ------>>> WHAT

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fw: Good News from Kirkbymoorside ------>>> WHAT
From: Jac van Heeswijk <jac.vanheeswijk@hetnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:18:42

Suddenly today some messages appear on my screen with the subject: 'Good
News From Kirkbymoorside'.

Did I miss something? Thus far I didn't receive any  message in that sense,
neither could I find something recent on this subject in Andrew Sarangan's
database.

Or was it just a private conversation between Dave Buzz and Bob GPTAG?

If there is any good news to communicate please can we all be party of it?

Who solves the puzzle??

Bob??
David??

Regards, Jack