Re: Europa-List: ANR Heasdsets

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ANR Heasdsets
From: Carl Pattinson <carlp@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 09:07:06

Yes and No, our radio and intercom are integrated (ICOM 200) so it would
require some rejigging to integrate a new intercom box in the circuit. Might
be easier to fit an isolator switch on the mic (so you could hear incoming
transmissions but not the noise from the mikes).

It may be easier to replace the headsets for ones that are cleverer at
killing the noise.