Re: Europa-List: Value of the cockpitmudule

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Value of the cockpitmudule
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 23:40:29

Thanks Phil,

at current I am not in desperate need of one. I just want to make sure that
the paper trail is done correctly. Actually I am somehow surprised that
Redman Nichols did not know about that there are many builders in the US
awaiting parts they have paid for.
I wonder if builders everywhere else have been notified by Redman Nichols.
What are builder doing if they have no access to this forum?
I still hope that Europa gets back on their feet and will eventually deliver
all outstanding parts to all of us builder. At the end I need the whole
firewall forward package at a later (much later I am afraid) date as many of
us do. The good think is that for the firewall forward package there is
always the option to go with the Jaribu FWF package. But to be honest and by
no offense, that would be my second choice.

Regards

Michael Grass
A266 Trigear
Detroit, Mi