Europa-List: Value of the cockpitmudule

Subject: Europa-List: Value of the cockpitmudule
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 18:26:42

Hi fellow Europa builders,

I just got my creditors questionnaire from Redman Nichols. They request the
amount
of the open claim. The only items (beside the complete fire wall forward
package)
I am missing, like many others too, is the Plexiglas and I have a value
for those. The other outstanding item is my instrument module. Somebody else
is lucky and got mine after I send instrument module to Lakeland  in march for
an exchange towards the trigear version.

Now my question. Does anybody know the fair value of the instrument module?

I know Flight Crafters used to have a price for their full instrument module on
their old website but the new one does not offer one anymore. Bob Berube, maybe
can you give me a quote?

Thanks in advance

Michael Grass
A266 Trigear