Re: Europa-List: new owner, new builder

Subject: Re: Europa-List: new owner, new builder
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 09:36:00

Gidday Myron,
Well, get ready to learn a lot about yourself, your organisational skills,
your tenaciousness when things get tough, your patience etc.In the first
instance why don't you make sure you have everything, label them all, and
note longhand on th label the role of the component. Group them together
according to the task. This is an  arduous task but will save hours later.
Is yours an accelerated kit? The Europa Club I think are the people to talk
to about archived messages. There is a sea of information out there. Just
get on your bike, ride, and when you fall off we'll help pick up the
pieces. Oh, whilst I think of it, build yourself a flat topped bench, and I
said flat, but I meant to say.......................................FLAT !!!!
Mine is 2.4 X 1.2 Metres, on castors and very solidly braced. Ideally it
can be level, but of itself is not imperative. Mine is on castors remember,
so I can push it around. The datum is the benchtop, so that is why flat is
good.
Go for it and let us know what your queries are.
Good luck, and welcome..