RE: Europa-List: Motorglider wings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Motorglider wings
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net <jimpuglise@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:53:07

John--

The glider wings are the feature that makes this a really unique aircraft.
In fact, that was the major factor that convinced us to go this route.
Both my wife and I are sailplane pilots in addition to SEL, and the Europa
is the only (affordable) option that meets both needs.  We have a long wing
kit, but it is up at Flite Crafters and I don't know if they shipped the
wrong components.  I do know that no hardware was shipped with it.  We will
probably store the long wing kit and do the short one first.

If the Company gets new management, I would think it a serious error to not
support the long wing.

Jim, A283, Punta Gorda, FL