Europa-List: Motorglider wings--HELP!

Subject: Europa-List: Motorglider wings--HELP!
From: Rob Huntington <robertodue2002@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 06:28:39

Hello everyone,

We are in the process of building motor glider wings for a customer and have
discovered
that we were shipped duplicate sets of parts for the port wing without
the correct parts for a starboard wing.

Specifically, the "c" spar, outer 3/4 panel, outer 1/4 panel, BL 200 and BL 249
ribs, and the air brake stiffener. Does anybody out there have the same problem
except having 2 sets of starboard wing parts??? We could trade and, hopefully,
get 2 more sets of motor glider wings completed. We look forward to any
comments.

Rob Huntington
Phoenix Composites
4863 E. Falcon Dr.