RE: Europa-List: Fuel Pumps

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel Pumps
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:50:22

Hi Peter
Send me your email address please

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Peter Grant

--> <peter@us-eurolink.co.uk>

Hi Allan, must admit I had not realised they were battery-operated!  How
do I pay you?

Regards
Peter Grant
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
10 The Sidings, Horncastle LN9 5UA
Tel: 01507 523180   Fax: 01507 525888  Mobile: 07774 923160
G-OGAN Europa TriGear Build No: 100
Rebuilt after serious prang with long XS wings and Airmaster VP prop.
Rotax 912S. 150 hours. This email is intended for the sole use of the
addressee. If you have received this email in error, please contact the
sender and delete the message. Sorry, no liability for misuse of this
email however caused. Outgoing emails are automatically checked by
Norton Anti-Virus.