Europa-List: Swap/Part Ex Jodel 1050 for a Europa

Subject: Europa-List: Swap/Part Ex Jodel 1050 for a Europa
From: jon turner <jonturner@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:14:39

Before I advertise to sell my Jodel would anyone be interested in swapping/Part
Ex my Jodel 1050 Ambassadeur for a Europa? The only requirement is that it comes
with a trailer and has a Rotax engine.

My Jodel 1050 4 seater (2+2). Original manufacture
(<st1:stockticker>SAN</st1:stockticker>)
1960 Complete Rebuilt 1997 excellent condition, inside and out with
Continental 0200 engine 60 hours STOH
1600<st1:stockticker>TTE</st1:stockticker>,
2700 TTAF

Very nice interior, usual full panel, with VOR, Radio Transponder, Garmin 296
powered
---From panel.

105kts cruise, cleared Mogas

Cockpit covers

Always hangared and maintained to a very high standard.

C of A Jan 2007, but awaiting transfer to permit later in year, according to
<st1:stockticker>CAA</st1:stockticker>
<st1:stockticker>PFA</st1:stockticker> under
EASA regs

Pics and details please call or email any time.

Thanks,

Jon

07899 843998