Europa-List: Woodcomp/Kremen propellers

Subject: Europa-List: Woodcomp/Kremen propellers
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:48:33

I am pleased to say that Frances Donaldson has just increased the blade life
limit
on the SR2000 prop from 3 yrs to 6 yrs and said he expects to be able to remove
that limit altogether in a couple of years or so. This has made it a commercial
proposition to sell them in the UK and a major player in the UK GA marketpkace
is pursuing the possibility of becoming their agent.
        The Europa 6 Nations tour ( G-HOFC, G-RIXS, G-PTAG, G-NEAT & G-XSDJ)
visited
the Kremen factory last week and were impressed and unanimous that when
their current props gave up they would reequip with a Kremen. I understand that
Bryan Alsop has just bought one for 2600 Euros which included spinner, wiring,
CS unit, delivery and instruments, with total weight of 9.8 Kg
David Joyce, G-XSDJ