Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 21 Msgs - 08/24/04

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 21 Msgs - 08/24/04
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:45:06

Graham

I find the water temp very useful.  I know how close the thing is to boiling
over.  You should like that information.  I have no air in the bowl under
the "radiator cap" .  My probe is low enough to always be in the water. This
is the hottest water in the system. Works for me !!!!!

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555