Europa-List: Coolant Temp

Subject: Europa-List: Coolant Temp
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:18:15

All

I did a Rocky Mountain water temperature probe in the water collector tub
where the "radiator cap" is. I had a welder put a pad on the side of the tub
that I drilled and taped for an 1/8" pipe thread. I think it is working very
well.  As I reported earlier its consistent measurements.  Look at this link
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/modules.php?set_albumName=WileE&id=A031903H2Otemp&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

(It is midway down on page #11.)

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.