Re: Europa-List: Attention all European pilots - URGENT!!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Attention all European pilots - URGENT!!
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:39:06

>in future all aircraft, regardless of whether they are IFR or VFR,
>and with no minimum weight cut off, should be required to pay for
>use of 'services' provided, such as air traffic control, NOTAMS and
>weather information, search and rescue and so on, whether directly
>or indirectly used

I have now placed the response document for this consultation
exercise in the "document storage" section of the EuropaOwners
message board. You'll find it attached to a message with the subject
line "Single Sky charges threat - action needed!". The URL is
<http://forum.okhuijsen.org/> and you'll need to register in order to
see and download the file.

regards

Rowland