Re: Europa-List: Monowheel fuel line routing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel fuel line routing
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:31:21

On additional thought. The original fuel selector supplied with my kit
while not allowing you to select both tank sides certaily allows you to
select nothing. There are two positions which could be 'off' but more
worryingly for me was that if one knocked the fuel selector to an
intermediate position, no fuel will flow. These were the two major
considerations for me in fitting the Andair version (and it looks much
nicer).

Regards

Paul

G-GIDY