Re: Europa-List: BID supplier

Subject: Re: Europa-List: BID supplier
From: Dennis Lowe <DennisLowe@bluewatertechnology.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:01:01

Paul

I have purchased some BID from Skycraft. The type number is 92125.
It seems to be similar to the Europa supplied BID. Certainly the weight
seems to be similar.
Since I am only using it to finish off non structural parts it will be
fine for what I need and may well be O.K
for other layups but I guess this needs to be confirmed.

You mentioned type 92915 in your original email.Was this a typo?

thanks for the information.
Dennis Lowe G-NHRJ