RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 10 Msgs - 08/14/04

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 10 Msgs - 08/14/04
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:51:01

Tony,

Looks like you've got an influx coming, mate! I envy them.

Can you advise of current immigration requirements? Are criminal records
still required??? :-)

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms

Add those bedrooms, you might have takers no matter which way the election
goes since it looks like a 50/50 split at the moment.  I'll want to move if
Kerry wins.
Dan
A-139

> CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
> 1200 build hours to date
> Intended fit:
> Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
> Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms

Krzyzewski