Re: Europa-List: Fuel Pump

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Pump
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:00:28

Alan Hi!

> I have managed to get hold of Four fuel pumps so far. They are made in
> China but supplied by some company in Japan. I am trying to get in touch
> with the manufacturers to see if they will supply more, but thats all
> down to finding someone who can speak both languages ( not easy). The
> four I have are available at 35 each plus P&P (probably about 4). This
> is a none profit thing for me. I am simply passing them on at what they
> have cost me. First four to respond get them everyone else will have to
> wait till I find some more.

WANT ONE!!! Gerry Holland

Europa 384 G-FIZY
Trigear with Rotax 912 and Arplast CS Prop.
Engine very near to starting.
Painting completed. Vinyl design scheme to be added.
Completing Wiring to Panel.
Dynon EFIS, KMD 150, Icom A-200 and SL70 Transponder. AoA Fitted.
Shoulder Width Mod. Heater Unit in constructed and fitted.

http://www.g-fizy.com
+44 7808 402404
gnholland@onetel.com