No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: ownereuropalistserver@matronics.com
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:19:30
From: "Houlihan,Tim" <tim.houlihan@oce.co.uk>
Subject: fuel injected 912
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:19:18 +0100

From: Houlihan,Tim
Subject: RE: Europa-List: Engine failure test for glider wings

Jeff

It's already been done, Gloster strut members will remember that Eddie
Clapham ( ex Rolls Royce development engineer and serial builder of
kitplanes) had a 912 in a RANS Coyote ( or something similar) which he had
installed a fuel injection system. He ran it for some time.  Other than that
I don't remember any more details at present. Its possible that Jeremy and I
will see him at the Gloster Strut meeting tomorrow evening.

Regards

Tim Houlihan