Europa-List: Electric Flap Actuator Base Dims

Subject: Europa-List: Electric Flap Actuator Base Dims
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:25:16

Gidday,
Well, now that my module is in I can think about other things, and the
electric flaps come to mind. I know I can get the motor, and I am now
wondering about the anchorage point etc. If anyone received a Europa one,
and hopefully still has it sitting on a shelf, is it possible to uplink to
the forum a detail that shows the dimensions of the actuator base plate,
the one that goes on the floor, plus any installation instructions please???
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia