Europa-List: Europa POH (Pilot's Manual)

Subject: Europa-List: Europa POH (Pilot's Manual)
From: irampil@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:31:35
 08/10/2004 02:31:28 PM,
        Serialize complete at 08/10/2004 02:31:28 PM

Greetings all,

I placed, for public consumption, a MS Word formatted
version of the XS Trigear POH.

It has many additions, extensions, and improvements
however,

I translated the language as best I could from the Q's E to
american E, plus I added entry speeds for (horrors) acrobatic
maneuver entry speeds (from the factory no less  ;-) ) and other
non PFA material.

Use it or not, up to you.

I intend it to be a living document with continual revision from
contributions and my own  flight experience

Find the manual at http://forum.okhuijsen.org/viewtopic.php?t=52

Ira   N224XS