Europa-List: Exhaust Supplier

Subject: Europa-List: Exhaust Supplier
From: Tony Bale <tony.bale@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:36:41

Greetings to one and all,
                                        This is my first venture onto the forum,
but have been a subscriber for a few months - very interesting reading indeed
!! I am part of a group building XS kit 336, mono, 912S, with warp drive prop
(Airmaster in the back of the hanger to retro-fit when we have converted and
got the bugs out of the airframe etc), not far off completion.

The point to my ramblings is as follows : Following the mandatory service
bulletin
12 exhaust mod, I have been trying to get hold of the insert, with zero success.

Following the info on the supplier forwarded to the forum (sorry can't remember
by who), I tracked down CKT Aero & Automotive and had a long chat with Chris
Piper about the Europa saga - he has a sad story to tell, with an outcome you
can probably all guess.

However, CKT can supply the insert, not sure on cost, and all aspects of the
stainless
exhaust for the 912 & S. very helpful and willing to put himself out,
they have built the last 300 (+/-) systems.

Contact details

CKT Aero & Automotive Engineering
The Old Stores
Lowman Works