Re: Europa-List: Batteries

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Batteries
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 08:36:53

Steve

> I now need to source a battery for my 912S trigear. I have a fairly full
> electrical fit with radios, txpdr, GPS etc and wonder what you flyers are
> using.

Contact Jerry Davies at Lyndhurst Touchdown Services on:

02380 28 26 19 or 07747 690078. Leave a message if needs as he will probably
be flying.

Website: http://www.avnet.co.uk/lts/

Regards

Gerry

Europa 384 G-FIZY
Trigear with Rotax 912 and Arplast CS Prop.
Engine near to starting.
Painting completed. Vinyl design scheme to be added.
Completing Wiring to Panel.
Dynon EFIS, KMD 150, Icom A-200 and SL70 Transponder. AoA Fitted.
Shoulder Width Mod. Heater Unit in construction.

http://www.g-fizy.com
+44 7808 402404
gnholland@onetel.com