Europa-List: RE: Removing Paint from Engine Mount?????

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Removing Paint from Engine Mount?????
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:00:38
        2.6 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty
        0.5 REMOVE_PAGE            URI: URL of page called "remove"

I have never tried this stuff but it should do the trick.
http://www.eastwood.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=750&itemType=PRODUCT&RS=1&keyword=remove+powder+coat
I've powder coated some of the parts on the plane and form what little I've done
I know the job on the engine mounts isn't all that good. In some spots where
the coating has chipped of you can see the metal was not prepped. The coating
went on right on surface dirt and corrosion. Surface prep is job one with powder
coating.

Steved.

If that long URL got chopped up in the email. The posting on the Europa Forum
has
a much shorter one.
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://forum.okhuijsen.org/