Re: Europa-List: Rotax 912 S E.G.T's

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax 912 S E.G.T's
From: Duncan McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 21:46:56

Oh no! I feel another Jeremy Davey modification coming on!!
Actually, the best way to get additional power from the electronically
controlled fuel injection on the BMW R1100 is to .....................fit
carburettors!
But that's probably because the original system is optimised for road use
and low emissions, which is the main benefit and reason for widespread use
in cars.

Duncan McF