RE: Europa-List: RE: service bulletin 13 with parts?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: service bulletin 13 with parts?
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 22:32:45

SWMBO???? Not sure I know the abbreviation. But if you mean Liza, yes. Mind
you, she is happy for me to do plane stuff, too :-) She's even OK'd me to
buy a runway, as long as she can keep a horse on it. I can't understand,
though, why anyone would want a horse without wings, and one that didn't
always do what it's told to boot. In return for use of the runway, I've
insisted she clear up after said horse when I want to go flying... Horse poo
is strictly her responsibility until it reaches my vegetable-fertiliser
heap!

Actually the biggest blockers to progress on the Web Site updates recently
have been a change of laptop and all the work this Factory situation has
created. Sorry about that, all. Configuration of the new machine is now done
and I'm working on the updates again - including last night's update with
DaveBuzz's letter to Club members.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms