RE: Europa-List: Administrator's questionnaire

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Administrator's questionnaire
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 22:34:19

The last two paragraphs on page 2 are interesting, though...

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms