RE: Europa-List: Subcontractor lists?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Subcontractor lists?
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:00:32

Gerry Holland provided the address and phone and fax numbers for LP Aero
Plastics, Inc. to which I will add the part numbers:

Windscreen 1460
Door windows, 1461 and 1462
It has been a few years and I may not recall correctly, but I recall that
mine were shipped from Long Beach, CA (clear replacements for the dark
tinted windows provided with the kit).

Best regards,

Rob Housman
Europa XS Tri-Gear A070