RE: Europa-List: Tygon hose

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tygon hose
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 11:45:29

Tygon is a brand name and without the numbers that follow you can not be
certain that you have a product suitable for gasoline,  You want only
Tygon(r) F-4040-A for gasoline, and no other.  If the stuff changes
appearance it is reacting with the fuel and you really do not want that in
your airplane.

Go to http://www.integracompanies.com/f4040a.htm for details on the
F-4040-A, or for the full line of Tygon go to the manufacturer's home page
at http://www.tygon.com/home.asp (where you can find the same info as at the
first link listed but the "direct" URL is so long it may get corrupted with
transmission).

Best regards,

Rob Housman
Europa XS Tri-Gear A070