Europa-List: re: location location location

Subject: Europa-List: re: location location location
From: Paul Atkinson <paul@theatkinsons.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 11:59:11

He lives in Huntingdon. At least that is the address that Companies House
have.
G-KITS is mortgaged to Slingsby's so I assume he won't have access to it
for much longer.

Paul Atkinson

"I went to Peterborough (Conington) today.

Parked up was the factory tri-gear demonstrator G-KITZ. I have seen it
there
before. According to one of the staff it is Keith Wilson's ! Apparently he
"commutes" there in it, which probably means he lives nearby.

I wonder if the Administrators are aware of its current location."