RE: Europa-List: ampreg supplier (uk)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: ampreg supplier (uk)
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:39:21

For those who want Ampeg20 (in the UK) here it the supplier I have used:-

Marineware Limited
6 Crosshouse Road
Southampton
Hampshire   SO14 5GZ      Tel 023 8033 0208  NO WEB SITE

1Kg plus standard hardener in stock (delivered next day if needed) 54.22
VAT + carrage

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI XS Trigear
Europa Club Assistant Mods Rep
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk