Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 14 Msgs - 07/24/04

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 14 Msgs - 07/24/04
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 10:53:39

----- Original Message -----
From: "Graham Singleton" <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>

<graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>

| >I'll be there if at all possible including Rutan's lecture.  Not
expensive
| >really if you believe you get what you pay for.  He's a one  off.
| >

| >Regards
| >

| >Rick
|

| I would love to be there, he's better than a one off, he's the reason we
| all got to know each other. Very entertaining speaker too, on any subject.
| Are there any cheap rides to Ronaldsway from UK now? Easyjet or Ryan?
| Graham

Gra,
        My private consultanton IOM, (regular visitor) states that he is
unfamiliar with Ryan or Easyjet, but IOM airways is regular operator and
cheapest route is from Speke in Liverpool (20min) altho they operate from
Manchester and London as well. He believes BA do a service but not sure of
fares/skeds and BMI may also serve in concert with IOM.
        Thass it.
Ferg