RE: Europa-List:Isle of Man

Subject: RE: Europa-List:Isle of Man
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 14:42:25

Ok who's coming over and does anyone need any assistance with rides
accom etc.
Also the tickets are selling fast for the "Rutan" lecture so if you want
some I am told by the organisers that you should order ASAP. I know they
are a little expensive at 40 each, but consider the cost of getting him
to the Isle of Man and the fact that its a "one off". If there is
enough interest then I will organise a B-B-Q for the Saturday evening at
the field including some "local brew" just to show we can be civilised
here on the Isle of Man..Cheers
 Alan Burrows
Checkout the link for full details http://www.mfa.org.im/