Europa-List: Rutan tour - info for anyone interested

Subject: Europa-List: Rutan tour - info for anyone interested
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:56:42

Looking into other options for seeing Dick and Burt Rutan while they=92re over
here, I found out they=92re also doing their lecture in London and
somewhere-TBS-in-Fife.

=93The lecture series will begin in London on the 5th of August at the Royal
Aeronautical Society Headquarters, 4 Hamilton place. Coffee and biscuits
will be served at 19.00 hrs followed by the lecture at 19.30. Price =A379 plus
VAT.=94

The IoM lecture is 40 quid, but no tea or coffee.

Phew=85.!!! That=92s about US$170! I regret I don=92t have that sort of money
spare as I=92d have given my right arm to hear those guys. :-(

Regards,

Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)

1200 build hours to date

Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms