Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 10 Msgs - 07/15/04

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 10 Msgs - 07/15/04
From: cgalley <cgalley@qcbc.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 06:34:02

Our system is not rigidly controlled by an organization like yours (PFA?).
The builder is in charge and can make any changes he feels comfortable with.
No paperwork necessary for prior approval. If the FAA will permit the plane
to fly its test phase then you are good to go. They are looking for
construction quality, W&B and proper paper work. Seems to work fairly well.