RE: Europa-List: Europa Max weight limits

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Max weight limits
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:30:01

Some EAA Experimentals with N-numbers have flown in UK airspace when flying
over for the Rally, but I understand that permanent residence on an N-number
is a no-go. The ICAO rules only apply to CoFA planes.

Whether the visitors were able to exercise full US rights, or were
restricted to Day VFR only, I don=92t know.

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done
Standard XS wings awaiting mods and closing
CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings), but holding off
while I do a load of small jobs first
1100 build hours to date

Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms