Europa-List: Forward - message from Europa UK staff

Subject: Europa-List: Forward - message from Europa UK staff
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:44:59

Hello email list,
  Ray Bedford called me this afternoon and asked if I would be prepared to
forward
an email for general distribution to the list on behalf of the UK Europa staff.
Subject to the content, I said I would. I have also copied to all the staff
with an email address supplied by Ray.
  Finally, just to be totally clear, the Europa Club does not run, own or manage
the email list and has no wish to control who has access to it.
  The email is reproduced in its entirety below.
dave

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dave

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL EUROPA MANAGEMENT(Intl) LTD STATEMENT

OPEN LETTER - To:  Dave Bosomworth / Chairman Europa Club
                     From:  The Undersigned

Many thanks for your time this afternoon.  As discussed, please find below a
brief
statement which has been prepared by myself on behalf of Europa's employees.
As a group we request, and would be grateful if you would ensure that all
Europa Club Members are informed as you feel necessary.

"We are fully aware that it is no secret that Europa has been, and still is
suffering
---From some particular difficulties. We have received many messages of support
over the past few days/weeks for which we are always grateful.  However,
the nature of these messages is always centred around two/three individuals.
We would like the Club to be reminded that we are a very small team of 10 people
and we have been, and still are trying to keep things moving along as best
we can under very restrictive conditions.  Indeed, some of these individuals
have been working under extreme pressure for a full 8 hours a day, 5 days a week
for many months now.  We are a very small organisation, with each employee
having very specific responsibilities to discharge - so, very much like the
Premiership
Football Teams, thanks very much for praising the striker, but please
don't forget about the Goalkeeper !

Sadly we have also received many misguided and unhelpful comments from various
Europa builders.  We cannot, of course, differentiate between those builders who
are, or are not actual members of the Europa Club, but perhaps an announcement
within the Club circles will help all to understand and appreciate the
difficulties
that all those here are working under.  It has to be realised that the
misinformation and rumour currently circulating around the Forum are just that.
There have been no formal announcements either to the public or the employees.

As nobody is in possession of any facts, we as a team are unable to offer any
guidance
or reassurance about the future.  However, as a dedicated team we undertake
to ensure that once Europa breaks out into clearer air, and we strongly
believe that it will, we shall continue to serve the Europa community to the
best
of our abilities.  The unique thing about Europa, and it is unique, is that
even now after many months of very difficullt working conditions, every one
of us still wants to be here, still believes in the product, and wants
desperately
for Europa to continue from strength to strength.  We believe that given
the chance, it will........................."

Ray BEDFORD - Logistics
Maureen HUNT - Stores
Sharon DUGAN - Accounts
Chrissy ALLPORT - Accounts