Europa-List: tri gear and some repairs and mod 13.70 baggage mod & cs

Subject: Europa-List: tri gear and some repairs and mod 13.70 baggage mod & cs
From: nigel henry <gbupa@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:59:39

I have bought a europa that was damaged on landing its kitted out as a
taildragger
eg 2 wheels at front 1 at rear

Then I find out that europa is [shall we say, in difficulity]

The parts that i require is tri-gear kit less wheels and hubs  brakes[rear] also
speed kit

Front undercarrrage compleat to bolt in and would love a peek at and instalation
manual if anybody has a copy thatt hey could e-mail or post

Spar mod 13.70 and look at the manual

also extende baggage mod

I also want to fit vp/ cs prop which is the best value ? and best suited to the
europa ?

I can be contacted by e mail gbupa@hotmail.com fax is 01452 567567 and I live in
Gloucester

I also have some skin damage to repair aft of the saddle fuel tank and some
delamination
after the baggage area but have not got any experence with 5mil foam
core so a chat with somebody who has repaired or modded a europa could be
useful.

I also own a Long ez which I love flying but the other half does not like it in
the back so the europa is my new mount

thanks NIgel Henry

Sign up to the MSN Premium service in June and receive a FREE webcam worth
39.99!
More details here.