RE: Europa-List: international diplomacy

Subject: RE: Europa-List: international diplomacy
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:53:41

I don't believe it - I'm getting stick from this side of the pond, too, now!
:-(

Tell you all what, I'll resign as Club VC, NC Rep and Webmaster and get on
with my plane. We can then elect someone else to do the job. I remain very
keen to get the US Europa guys more involved in the Club, so I'd like to
nominate SteveD! Am I allowed to pay his membership to make him eligible?

(Steve, the job's a doddle, honest, mate! The VC has nothing to do unless
the Chairman stuffs his plane really, really, really badly and becomes
DaveDoesn'tBuzz. The Webmaster job you've shown you are already well capable
of doing - the only other part of the job is to fend off 30 emails a day
asking for links to the sender's EC-lobbying-services web site and their
lowest-airfares-between-Azerbaijan-and-Uzbekistan web site. The NC Rep job
is the hardest one - staying awake 4 times a year for the best part of a day
while 40 impending octogenarians (plus Twiggy - he's OK actually, you'll
like him) discuss the merits of different approaches to European airspace
regulation.)

I'm keeping the Rottweiler job, though. I like that one :-)

OK, OK, call off the men with the white coats. I'll come quietly...

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done
Standard XS wings awaiting mods and closing
CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings), but holding off
while I do a load of small jobs first
1100 build hours to date

Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms