Europa-List: international diplomacy

Subject: Europa-List: international diplomacy
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:18:16

Some people may not know that Vice-Chairman Jeremy's other Europa
Club Committee title is "The Rottweiler", but those of us close to
him can't imagine why that should be so .... anyway, it was clearly a
mistake to let him off the leash!

And as for me, I freely admit to being self-serving - I just want to
have fun in my Europa whenever I get it finished - but wait a minute,
doesn't that apply to all of us, wherever we are?

regards

Rowland