Europa-List: What a weekend

Subject: Europa-List: What a weekend
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:27:54

Wow!!!

I just got into the office to check my e-mails and what a surprise.  I am still
in disbelief.  To John and Patti, thanks for all you have done.  What else is
there to say that hasn't already been said.

Regarding OSH, Misti and I are still planning on attending.  We were planning on
staying at the rental house John had arranged, so... if we can get a small group
together this might be a very attractive option.  So with that, I put my
name in the hat.  Anyone else care to join me?  As John points out we need to
act quickly.

Regarding the Europa Club, will there be any presence at OSH?  Being an early
building
A028 I have been a member of the Europa Club since '96.  Back then we
were a very small group of builders US and UK.  I am still a member today and
will continue to support the club for many years to come.  Steve D.  I
appreciate
all that you have done with your web site although I have yet to fully utilize
it.  As mentioned by many others, the Europa is a fantastic aircraft in all
variants.  The design will survive...that is for certain.  In the meantime,
we as Europa builders/flyers/owners will need to unite to the benefit of all.
To those still building, fear not.  Given this forum, the Europa Club, and
hopefully
a reorganized Europa you will finish your plane.

This will be my first trip to OSH and to boot it will be in a plane I built.
Can't
beat that.  I hope to meet as many of you as possible and encourage you to
make this trip if at all possible.

Blue Skies,

Erich Trombley
N28ET