Europa-List: RE: door fitting

Subject: Europa-List: RE: door fitting
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 08:37:43
        2.6 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Here's some photos of the door construction. There is some black marker on the
plywood insert. Builder tip of the month "Don't cut the door pockets out!" When
I asked the office about poor fitting doors they had no idea of what I was talk
about. I made a shim of Epoxy and flox covered with two plys of bid. You can
see the thickness of the flox in the photos and this tapers to 0 over one inch.

P.S. The photo attachment feature of the Europa Forum is open to everyone. Just
make sure your email address on the forum is the same one you use for matronics
Europa-List.

P.S.S. Ever send an Email to the list only two wish you could add or change
something?
Now you can! After your email is posted on the Europa Forum you can edit
your post. The archive will be updated but it will not resend the post to
everyone
on the list.

This Email contains Photos or Attachments located at the following link:
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/viewtopic.php?p=725#725

Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://forum.okhuijsen.org/