Europa-List: RE: Fitting the top, the final frontier

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Fitting the top, the final frontier
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 07:54:25
        2.6 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Well, I cut the corners out the first time I did the fit up. I moved the top on
and off 20 or 30 times by myself. Plopped the top on for a trailer ride to the
airport. Cut my access holes upside down on saw horses.
The tail is plenty strong. Just never get the tail twisting at a 45 deg angle
without
support. Be gentle with it and you'll be fine.

Steved.
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://forum.okhuijsen.org/