RE: Europa-List: Tufnol Lubricants (the definitive answer)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tufnol Lubricants (the definitive answer)
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 17:32:44

GiddayTony
I puzzled over the same question.  I eventually ground a little grease
groove around the inside of the tufnol bearing and installed a little
tube with a Lur-Lock fitting on the end that fits the end of a syringe.
I then injected a non petroleum based lubricant and can do so any time
in the future.  They are completely free now.  (Three years later.)  It
seems to me that a way of getting something in there in the future is
wise.
Tom  XS mono Jab Airmaster TruTrak N96V California