Europa-List: Brake Lines

Subject: Europa-List: Brake Lines
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 19:28:53

Good day to all,

I was wondering what people were using for brake line? Aeroquip 303 hose with
491 fittings? Any special tools needed? Or are most people using aluminum
after the dual master cylinder? What size? Type of fittings? And especially
between the gear leg and the wheel cylinder? I have seen only a flexible rubber.
I have made my fuel lines from aluminum and have the necessary tools for
that......are they same for brake line if you use small aluminum?
This would be on a conventional gear but would probably be similar to a
Trigear setup.

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
CM & rudder pedals with cables installed. Tailwheel complete. Wing pins and
tie bar installed. Working on baggage bay. Conventional gear being assembled
now.
Waiting sixteen weeks now for Mod 68 Flap Actuator to ship.