Europa-List: 912/914 Motor Oil

Subject: Europa-List: 912/914 Motor Oil
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 22:15:29

I was on the California Power Systems web site the other day and noted that they
stock oil under their own label specifically designed for the Rotax 912/914
engines.  I called to inquire if the oil met the new Rotax spec and they stated
yes.  I explained that I was using Castrol GPS that is no longer recommend and
commented that their oil is not on the list of recommend oils.  The
representative
went on to say that the oil is manufactured by Pennziol to meet Rotax
specifications.  The link is listed below which tells more about the oil.  It
is very reasonably priced at $3.25 US per quart.  Does anyone have any
experience
with this product?????

http://mikes.automated-shops.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=1358&p_catid=114

Regards,