Europa-List: Bill of Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Bill of Sale
From: David Legge dlegge <dlegge@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 06:45:01

I have requested from the US office of Europa a bill of sale for my kit on
three separate occasions but I have not received it yet. I took delivery of
the major portion of the kit back in February. There are still some
backordered items and they have possession of my Plexiglas. My question is:

What additional exposure do I have by not having the Bill of Sale beyond any
issue with their going under? I don't consider that a serious risk at this
point but I am keeping my ears open after the recent thread.

Thanks

David Legge
XS Tri-gear